Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Anyone using the YUI Menu with any success?

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 26, 2006
      Forgot one last thing: If accessibility is a cocern,
      the YUI Menu is a completely accessible menuing
      solution. It gives the user the choice of using the
      keyboard and/or mouse and has been tested with screen
      readers.

      Anyway, good luck on your project and be sure to let
      me know if you've got any more questions.

      - Todd

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v011/examples/menu/example03.php