dataSrc in tabView

  • arafat.eajaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      hello frns

      my prob. is,with tabView i am creating tabs using markup,in this when
      i set dataSrc, the data is not automatically loaded when the page refresh.
      but after clicking the tab once it load..........any one have ne idea
      abt. this????

      thanks for reading this.
    • Caridy Patino
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        I guess you need to active the default tab manually after the render
        (this is only for markup tabviews with datasrc).

        myTabs.set('activeIndex', 0); // make tab at index 0 active even when
        it's the default element from the markup

        :-(

        Best Regards,
        Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "arafat.eajaz"