Charts - non linear X axis distances

  • deadbeefc0ffeebabe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      G'day, I am plotting some data from a GPS onto a line chart, where X
      axis is time. The points I have do not come from regular time
      intervals, so I would like to be able to have the spacing of each
      point along the X axis determined by it's timestamp.

      I've tried using the TimeAxis but I don't think this is designed to do
      this?

      So is this currently possible? If not, this is a feature request :) -
      does anyone know of any other alternatives?

      I have tried putting in a whole bunch of null values for all the times
      between my GPS points, but this resulted in an extremely slow render
      and isn't really an ideal solution.

      Cheers,
      Philip
    • tripp.bridges
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi Philip,

        You will not be able to specify the x axis intervals as you describe.
        I will log this as a feature request.

        Thanks,
        Tripp
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "deadbeefc0ffeebabe"