Re: Datatable column selection

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 3:07 PM
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Debby" <dsdart@...> wrote:

      > I looked for this topic, but didn't see it here or in SourceForge...
      >
      > It looks like column selection isn't handled yet. Has anybody written
      > a custom event to handle it, with support for single and multiple
      > (standard) selectionMode? Are there plans to support this in a future
      > version of the datatable?
      >
      > thanks

      Sorry Debby, DataTable doesn't currently support column selection.
      You can add a feature request to SourceForge:
      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/datatable/dt_in_iframe.html

      Luke
    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 3:11 PM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@...> wrote:

        > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Debby" <dsdart@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I looked for this topic, but didn't see it here or in SourceForge...
        > >
        > > It looks like column selection isn't handled yet. Has anybody written
        > > a custom event to handle it, with support for single and multiple
        > > (standard) selectionMode? Are there plans to support this in a future
        > > version of the datatable?
        > >
        > > thanks
        > >

        > Sorry Debby, DataTable doesn't currently support column selection.
        > You can add a feature request to SourceForge:
        > http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/datatable/dt_in_iframe.html
        >
        > Luke

        Oops, wrong link. Here's the right one:
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836479
      • Claudio de Taunay
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 10:14 PM
          Hi,

          Can I use the function Autocomplet with input text and then Select an
          option in select box ?
          How can i do it ? Any ideas ?

          Tks