Re: [ydn-javascript] Datatable Cell Editor CSS Issue

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:02 PM
      The best way to figure these things out is to use the Inspect function
      in Firebug. IN this case you would pop up the cell editor and inspect
      the buttons. You'll see they are enclosed in a couple of divs, one with
      the className yui-dt-editor, which contains the input field of whichever
      type fits the cell, and another div of class yui-dt-button which
      contains the two buttons. Both buttons are <button> tags and the Ok
      button is of class yui-dt-default.

      So:

      .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button would be the selector for the set of buttons
      .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button button would be the selector for both
      buttons individually
      .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button button.yui-dt-default would be the
      selector for the Ok button.

      Anyway, the best is to experiment with positioning, floats and such
      right in the Style tab in Firebug.

      Satyam