Re: [ydn-javascript] Want to show biking direction using Yahoo Map webservice

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Nihar,

      Sorry for the slow response.

      The best place to post questions about the Maps Web Services is here:

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Jun 21, 2008, at 9:03 AM, nihar bhatt wrote:

      Hi People ,

      I am using Yahoo Maps web services using AJAX apis provided by yahoo itself.....

      I want such a feature that shows the "Biking Direction on a Map".

      that means if i programmatically pass the parameters "form here" and "To" it shows the biking direction on a map.

      so please someone point me out how to achieve that ......

      Thanks,
      Nihar

    • rpanos76
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
        Nihar-

        We are currently planning for "find directions" enhancements for both
        the public API and the public maps product that allow options such as
        "avoid traffic." An option taking into account bike routes could also
        be very popular in some areas and we should put it on our long term
        road map. We are sorry it is not available at this time.

        Thank you for your feedback!

        -Ryan Panos

        Y! Maps Engineering