Datatable Cell Editor CSS Issue

  • myworld100us
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      I have a Data table which can be edited. one of the cell has a Notes
      column . The issue is i want to move the OK and cancel button from the
      right hand side of the editor the left hand side . Is it possible . i
      use the default cell editor of YUI .
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        The best way to figure these things out is to use the Inspect function
        in Firebug. IN this case you would pop up the cell editor and inspect
        the buttons. You'll see they are enclosed in a couple of divs, one with
        the className yui-dt-editor, which contains the input field of whichever
        type fits the cell, and another div of class yui-dt-button which
        contains the two buttons. Both buttons are <button> tags and the Ok
        button is of class yui-dt-default.

        So:

        .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button would be the selector for the set of buttons
        .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button button would be the selector for both
        buttons individually
        .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button button.yui-dt-default would be the
        selector for the Ok button.

        Anyway, the best is to experiment with positioning, floats and such
        right in the Style tab in Firebug.

        Satyam