Datatable column selection

  • Debby
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      I looked for this topic, but didn't see it here or in SourceForge...

      It looks like column selection isn't handled yet. Has anybody written
      a custom event to handle it, with support for single and multiple
      (standard) selectionMode? Are there plans to support this in a future
      version of the datatable?

      thanks
    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Debby" <dsdart@...> wrote:

        > I looked for this topic, but didn't see it here or in SourceForge...
        >
        > It looks like column selection isn't handled yet. Has anybody written
        > a custom event to handle it, with support for single and multiple
        > (standard) selectionMode? Are there plans to support this in a future
        > version of the datatable?
        >
        > thanks

        Sorry Debby, DataTable doesn't currently support column selection.
        You can add a feature request to SourceForge:
        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/datatable/dt_in_iframe.html

        Luke
      • y_lsmith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@...> wrote:

          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Debby" <dsdart@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I looked for this topic, but didn't see it here or in SourceForge...
          > >
          > > It looks like column selection isn't handled yet. Has anybody written
          > > a custom event to handle it, with support for single and multiple
          > > (standard) selectionMode? Are there plans to support this in a future
          > > version of the datatable?
          > >
          > > thanks
          > >

          > Sorry Debby, DataTable doesn't currently support column selection.
          > You can add a feature request to SourceForge:
          > http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/datatable/dt_in_iframe.html
          >
          > Luke

          Oops, wrong link. Here's the right one:
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836479
        • Claudio de Taunay
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008

            Can I use the function Autocomplet with input text and then Select an
            option in select box ?
            How can i do it ? Any ideas ?

            Tks