Re: Connection Managewr Error in IE6, IE7, Opera

  • hasanilingi1981
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2008
      İ think you dont have any time to look at this topic, i have been
      trying many solution but my problem is still going on.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "hasanilingi1981"

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2008
        delete that last comma after failure. trailing commas always cause
        trouble in IE.

        Satyam

        hasanilingi1981 wrote:
        > İ think you dont have any time to look at this topic, i have been
        > trying many solution but my problem is still going on.
        >
        > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "hasanilingi1981"
        > <hasanilingi1981@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Hi guys,
        >> i have a problem with our YUI in connection manager.
        >> my js codes works in firefox, but does not work in IE6, IE7, OPERA so
        >> nothing is shown in html page. when i try to get work it gives me this
        >> error is;
        >> Line: 259
        >> character: 9
        >> error: waiting for descriptive, string or number
        >>
        >> In my js file the line 259 is;
        >> var conn = YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest("GET", rl, callback);
        >>
        >> and it is part of the function, this is the function;
        >>
        >> function ascReq(rl){
        >> var rl = rl;
        >> var XX = document.getElementById('container');
        >> var callback = {
        >> cache:false,
        >> success : function(o) {
        >> if(o.responseText !== undefined){
        >> XX.value = o.responseText;
        >> }
        >> },
        >> failure : function(o) {
        >> XX.value = "CONNECTION FAILED!";
        >> },
        >> }
        >> var conn = YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest("GET", rl, callback);
        >> return XX.value;
        >> }
        >>
        >> It does not give me the failure: "CONNECTION FAILED!" but the page is
        >> empty.

      • hasanilingi1981
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2008
          i have already deleted that comma, and nothing changed the problem is
          going on. İ give my demo site why dont you look at that site and help me.

          > delete that last comma after failure. trailing commas always cause
          > trouble in IE.
          >
          > Satyam
          >

          > hasanilingi1981 wrote:
          > > İ think you dont have any time to look at this topic, i have been
          > > trying many solution but my problem is still going on.
          > >
          > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "hasanilingi1981"
          > > <hasanilingi1981@> wrote:
          > >
          > >> Hi guys,
          > >> i have a problem with our YUI in connection manager.
          > >> my js codes works in firefox, but does not work in IE6, IE7, OPERA so
          > >> nothing is shown in html page. when i try to get work it gives me
          this
          > >> error is;
          > >> Line: 259
          > >> character: 9
          > >> error: waiting for descriptive, string or number
          > >>
          > >> In my js file the line 259 is;
          > >> var conn = YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest("GET", rl, callback);
          > >>
          > >> and it is part of the function, this is the function;
          > >>
          > >> function ascReq(rl){
          > >> var rl = rl;
          > >> var XX = document.getElementById('container');
          > >> var callback = {
          > >> cache:false,
          > >> success : function(o) {
          > >> if(o.responseText !== undefined){
          > >> XX.value = o.responseText;
          > >> }
          > >> },
          > >> failure : function(o) {
          > >> XX.value = "CONNECTION FAILED!";
          > >> },
          > >> }
          > >> var conn = YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest("GET", rl,
          callback);
          > >> return XX.value;
          > >> }
          > >>
          > >> It does not give me the failure: "CONNECTION FAILED!" but the page is
          > >> empty.

          30/06/2008 8:43