Where the stop occur

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 8:13 PM
      var nodesToExpand = rec._oData.chain_objid.split(",");
      var n = nodesToExpand.length;
      m=0;
      do {
      var id = nodesToExpand[m];
      var nodeToExpand = tree.getNodeByProperty("id", id);
      nodeToExpand.setDynamicLoad(dataFunction, 1);
      while(nodeToExpand.expand()){}
      m=m+1;
      }
      while (m<n);

      So I have a async req which always return a list of nodes like
      A,B,C,D and at least A exist in the tree and if A is expanded the B
      will also exists but maybe because LoadNodeData, I can expand only
      first level : the A node ? If I click again I get A and also B
      expanded and if i click again i will have also C ok and so on !
      that's why maybe i am thinking LoadNodeData is the problem ?

      Can you anyone see where the stop occur ? I see no errors in
      Firebug...

      With kind regards

      Petronel