Menu with DataSource?

  • ledelste
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Has anyone tried to drive a Menu from a DataSource? I'm figuring it's
      probably not that hard, and I may give it a shot. Maybe someone out
      there has already done it?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        DataSource can only fetch a flat set of data, not the hierarchical set
        that a menu would expect. Using plain Connection Manager would be better.

        Satyam