Re: [ANN] Ylastic - Manage your AWS environment

  • dsmith21401
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      What was the problem with large uploads?

      S3 allows for direct posting of files, why didn't that work?

      Did you try sending files to EC2 first, then move them up to S3?

      It would be nice if there was a best practices document around
      somewhere for doing this stuff. I have a feeling a lot of us
      developers are all basically inventing the wheel. I know that's how I
      feel.

      Thanks again for any more details or specifics you can offer. It's
      very rare I run into anybody trying to do the same thing with YUI and
      AWS.