Re: layout manager resize event!!!!!!

  • peychevi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ozgursusoy" <ozgursusoy@...> wrote:
      > great logic, works with certain examples on certain browser so there
      > is nothing wrong with it!!

      It works with all supported browsers; I hope you are not testing with Lynx?

      > the fact that the code that works in 2.5.0
      > stops working on 2.5.2 and starts working again when reverted to 2.5.0
      > is a fairly clear sign of a problem with the event! not to mention
      > that there were bugfixes on that event in 2.5.1 which can introduce
      > new bugs!

      The fact your application stopped to work doesn't mean there is a problem with layout manager's resize event.
      The reason for issue like yours could be a change in the interface.
      For example, DataTable's method getTableEl()  has been removed in 2.5.2 as described here (see "API changes"). The situation for somebody, who blindly upgrades to 2.5.2 will be exactly the same like yours - DataTable will "stop to work" and reverting will "fix" the problem.

      > thanx for the sourceforge link though, will be reporting there.

      Good.

      Iliyan