Re: Anonymous Function Hellp

  • Matt Hackett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 1:13 AM
      Your question is kind of sporadic. Anonymous functions are just one
      way about getting things done and shouldn't have anything to do with a
      particular task. Are you sure you know what you're asking?

      To make an input's value all caps on the blur event, try:

      yourElement.onblur = function() {
      this.value = this.value.toUpperCase();
      }; // YUI's YAHOO.util.Event.addListener method is a better way though

      For more information on assigning listeners to inputs, see this page:
      http://scriptnode.com/article/dynamic-input/

      -Matt

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jusscriptin" <jusscriptin@...>