Problem with Treeview, changing label

  • logicflux3k
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Hi. I'm trying to create a set of objects that wrap around the YUI
      TreeView Widget.

      The problem I'm having is that when I edit a node label, it reverts
      back to its original label after a drag drop operation.

      I've tried several things including trying to "reset" the html. It
      seems that there is no way for me to change the html that is stored in
      the treeview object internally. I can change a label by editing the
      innerHtml directly but on the next draw() it goes back using the old
      HTML.

      Is there an easy to fix this that I haven't seen yet? If not I'm
      thinking of writing some code that will copy all of node's children,
      then delete the node, create a new one with the new html/label and
      then append the children to the new node.

      But I want to see if there's another solution before I write that code.

      Example: http://www.footabulous.com/test/yui/treeview/treeview.html

      Right click on a node and edit the label. See it change. Then move
      any node to any other node above it and see the previously changed
      label revert back./