Re: [ydn-javascript] Satyam Datatable Rowclickamathon Open All Night!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      CrashDaddy wrote:
      > Thank you so much for all your tutorials, and this message board!
      > Satyam, I notice on your Website some of the more advanced
      > applications don't have zip files. Are they available, or is there $$
      > involved?

      There is only one that has zip files because it has a server-side part
      on it. For all the rest, the source that reaches your client, which you
      can easily see and/or save, is all there is or needs to be, some extra
      icons perhaps, but that's about all there is. And there are no $$
      involved, we use €€ here. They are available for free anyway.