TabView dataSrc loadMethod

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      This question was asked a while back, and at that time TabView did not
      support the method of POST yet. Does TabView support POST and if not,
      is TabView going to support POST anytime soon?

      If TabView does support POST, can you give me an idea on how to use it
      as I have tried a few different ways and it does not seem to want to
      accept the post parameters.

      Thanks,

      Jamie
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
        Hi Jamie,

        Tabview does not currently support postArgs, but this is coming in our
        next release.

        Matt