Disable / Enable Date

  • thymjonat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008

      I know it's a common question. But I did'nt found anything enough new.
      I'm using 2.5.1, I would like to use a list of enable or disable date
      to my calendar to change the display. It will be done after the
      display. Is there some code I could use to do it?

      thanks
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
        You can use Calendar's custom renderer infrastructure:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/render.html

        Here's how you can change your render stack, after initial render (same
        code applies to 2.5.1 also):
        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v250/examples/calendar/addingRenderers.ht
        ml

        Hope that helps,