MenuBar with HTML block of code instead of menu items.

  • neeta.joshi9
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008

      I am new to YUI and trying to use MenuBat component from Menu family.

      The customization I need is -

      I do not have multiple MenuBatItems. Instead I want to attach just one
      Item in which I want to specify a block of HTML, possibly a form or
      something. there is no submenu and stuff.

      I was wondering, can I add block of HTML code in MenuBarItem object,
      or can I attach an Overlay to a MenuBar instead of MenuBarItem?

      Thanks!
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
        Here is an example to help you out: