Expand column width to fill the datatable?

  • Stuart Grimshaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Is there an easy way to make any columns that don't have a specific
      width expand to fill the full with of a datatable (which does have an
      explicit width)?
    • robertpranschke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        I had a similar problem and a little addition to my css file solved
        it. Try to set "width: 100%" for the head and the body table.

        The head and the body are two seperate tables, so you have to set both.
        The head tables name is "yui-dt1-headtable" and the body is
        "yui-dt1-bodytable", while the number in these names can be different
        in your case.

        Make also sure you set "scrollable: true" and "width: 100%" in the
        datatable config.