modal Pane with a form over a modal pane with a form

  • Miguel Coquet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hi everyone

      I have a modal Pane that has a form in it, with a button that optionally opens another modal pane with another form inside.

      The symptom is that it is impossible to interact with the text input elements of the second pane (the topmost pane).

      Note that, if they are not set as modal panes on creation, the text inputs work, and that only the text inputs dont work ( the radio buttons and checkboxes do work ), as do the cancel and ok button i added in the footer.

      What can I do to overcome this problem?

      Any input on this is extremely welcome.

      Thanks in advance :)

      Cheers
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        See if my response in the following thread regarding nested modality helps:

        Satyen