how can I use the "ev" in the tabview event?

  • lujin.0520
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2008
      myTabs.on('activeTabChange', function(ev) {
      if (ev.newValue == editorTab) {
      myEditor.show();
      }
      });

      this is an example of a tabview, how can I use the "ev"?

      I want to get MouseEvent from "ev", can I?
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
        lujin.0520,

        No, you the activeTabChange event does not pass through a click event (note that the active tab can change without a click event, by script).

        You could listen explicitly for the DOM click event on the tabs if you want to get ahold of that event object; it would not at that point be associated with an activeTabChange event, however,

        -Eric

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
          thanks,
          I had done following your suggestion, so it works.

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>