using TabView with Animation with Submenus

  • muffinjessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008

      I'm trying to make a site that is organized using the yui TabView. I
      got that to work, but when I click on each tab, I would also like a
      dropdown menu to appear. I tried adding on yui's Top Nav Using
      Animation with Submenus, but when I do that, clicking the links in the
      submenu does not allow the user to go to the site. I've found that if
      I remove ui-nav from the class part of <ul class="first-of-type yui-
      nav"> (where I define my tabs/top level of the submenu) that the
      animated submenus work as they should, but the tabs do not. All of the
      content for each of the 3 tabs I made is displayed at the same time,
      regardless of which tab is clicked.

      Any thoughts or solutions?