Adding buttons to a panels header

  • jamoville
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      I like to know if its possible to add additional buttons to a panel or
      dialogs header. For example, I would like to add a button next to the
      close button that would perform some action when I click on it. Is
      this possible?

      Thanks
    • chenw3000
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
        Yes, I have the same question too. But seems there are no other ways except adding the button manually. :)

        Chen.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jamoville" <john.hutchinson@...> wrote:

        > I like to know if its possible to add additional buttons to a panel or
        > dialogs header. For example, I would like to add a button next to the
        > close button that would perform some action when I click on it. Is
        > this possible?
        >
        > Thanks

      • david200978
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
          Does YUI Team is having plan to provide collapsible future for Panel ..

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "chenw3000" <chenw3000@...>
          wrote:

          > Yes, I have the same question too. But seems there are no other ways
          except adding the button manually. :)

          > Chen.
          >
          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jamoville" john.hutchinson@
          wrote:

          > > I like to know if its possible to add additional buttons to a panel
          or
          > > dialogs header. For example, I would like to add a button next to
          the
          > > close button that would perform some action when I click on it. Is
          > > this possible?
          > >
          > > Thanks

        • Eric Miraglia
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
            Chen,

            Yes, it's possible to do; no, we're not working on a feature like that right now.  The best thing to do is to customize your Panel implementation to get the effect you want.

            -Eric

            Yes, I have the same question too. But seems there are no other ways except adding the button manually. :)

            Chen.

            --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "jamoville" <john.hutchinson@ ...> wrote:

            > I like to know if its possible to add additional buttons to a panel or
            > dialogs header. For example, I would like to add a button next to the
            > close button that would perform some action when I click on it. Is
            > this possible?
            >
            > Thanks

          • chenw3000
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2009
              Thanks, Eric.

              I was thinking there could be something like the text editor, that we can specify the "buttons" :)

              Never mind, as long as there is a way...

              Thanks,