YUI alignment problem on IE6

  • john_penlington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      I've turned to YUI because I need to overcome alignment problems for an
      existing site on IE6, which some say still accounts for 24% of browsers.
      I've built a three-col template with YUI at a fixed width of 860px.

      Its address is: http://www.bloogle.com.au/tpl-860.php

      The template works well in IE7/8, but breaks its alignment badly in IE6.
      It's fine in FF1.5/2 but has a few problems in FF3. I've only seen the
      IE6 and FF3 results via BrowserShots.com.

      It looks as though the columns are too narrow in IE6 causing them to
      break alignment.

      Does anyone have a solution? I've checked the widths available for the
      cols and none of the images are oversize.