Autocomplete and DataTable

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      I've addapted the example presented on Yahoo but the problem is that if
      I get more than one page results, paginator creates more links to it's
      pages under datatable, than if the results are fewer, the paginator is
      not eliminating the unused links to not found records datatable
      pages....

      Any ideea what to do ? I use 2.5.1
    • malutanpetronel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008