Re: [ydn-javascript] treeview with drag&drop

  • Hasan Turksoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008

      +1 from me too for this functionality... yui library highly deserves it...
      current custom implementations are working only for html nodes... and they are really custom :)

      Hasan...

      On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Jan Rychter <jan@...> wrote:

      Are there plans to incorporate drag&drop functionality into the
      treeview?

      I realize this is something that people implement on their own, but
      assuming I want to stick with the YUI as it is distributed by Yahoo?

      --J.