Re: I want to run a function when user click close button on YUI Dialog box

  • jeremymefford
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
      A simple way to have a function run is to subscribe to the hide event.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Module.html#event_hideEvent

      this is nice because it will run regardless of whether they click the
      X in the corner or they click your close button (as long as your close
      button calls hide() eventually).

      var dialog = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog({...});
      dialog.hideEvent.subscribe(function(){});

      There are examples as to how to make the panel resizable on the
      developer site.

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui

      Best-
      Jeremy