Re: [ydn-javascript] Firefox and Safari

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Erin,

      May not be related, but I see the following error in Firebug:

      window.attachEvent is not a function
      [Break on this error] window.attachEvent("onload", checkAnnouncementExp);

      Worth cleaning that up before going much further...

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Jun 2, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Erin Reilly wrote:

      the page works great in IE but the right side of the images get cut off on over state in both FireFox and Safari.

      Thanks,
      erin