Re: select element and drag-drop

  • Jacob Davenport
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
      That's very helpful, because it shows that I've left out an important
      detail: I'm trying to move around a span with a disabled select box,
      and yours is enabled. In your case, you want the select box to work.
      In my case, I know it won't work, and I don't want it to. I want it
      to remain disabled.

      So, it seems like the click to drag the span does not work when the
      click is on a disabled select box. Is there a way to have the browser
      send along clicks of the disabled box to the drag-and-drop function
      anyway?

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "bcomeara" <omeara.brian@...>