How to rotate a div by 180 degrees

  • shafikhan_363
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      I would like to rotate a div by 180 degrees. My use case is, I have a
      div which shows up some content in the beginning. When the user clicks
      'rotate' button, I want to flip the div(animated motion). In the end,
      I would want to display other content in the same div.

      Can this be possible using yui
      animation APIS. Any pointers would be really helpful. Thanks in advance
    • smooth_jaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "shafikhan_363"
        <shafikhan_363@...> wrote:

        > I would like to rotate a div by 180 degrees. My use case is, I have a
        > div which shows up some content in the beginning. When the user clicks
        > 'rotate' button, I want to flip the div(animated motion). In the end,
        > I would want to display other content in the same div.

        > Can this be possible using yui
        > animation APIS. Any pointers would be really helpful. Thanks in advance

        Could you post some of the code? What type of positioning are using
        for the Div? Relative or Absolute...? I'm not sure YUI can do this but
        you never know