Javascript help

  • canics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Currently our web site has a 11000 page catalog of 12M electronic
      part numbers which are searchable on the net (if indexed!). When you
      click on the resulting Canics link (search in Google for part number:
      C0402C330J5GAC) and click the subsequent Canics link, It
      automatically enters the searched part number in our online search
      tool and displays the availability of the part. I would like to do
      the same in Yahoo but am unable to find/develop the java code. I
      could supply our current .js code to anyone wishing to help.
      Thank you for your consideration.
      Steve

      This is what I've tried for Yahoo:

      else
      {
      if ( website.match(/^http:\/\/(www)?\.?yahoo.*/i) )
      {
      if(website.match(/p=/))
      partNumber=website.replace(/^.*p=([^&]+)