Datatable: stopping the onSelectRow event with email column formatter

  • bellavite
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      I have a datatable displaying a column that uses the "email" formatter. It works fine, it
      creates a mailto: link :)

      Now here comes a problem: when i subscribe an onSelectRow event for the datatable, as the
      user click the mailto: link this event is also fired - but I would like to stop it. Which is the best
      practice for doing this?

      thank you

      Giampaolo