Re: Datatable: sorted column background

  • bellavite
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 8:35 AM
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@...> wrote:

      > Giampaolo,
      >
      > Thanks for noticing that! The code references to "asc" and "desc"
      > should be "yui-dt-asc" and "yui-dt-desc" respectively.

      well ok thanks...! But I'm getting a crazy searching where should I replace that values :(
      I would like the connection manager sends only 'asc' and 'desc' and not the whole class
      name, since i'm using a server side script reacting to asc and desc.

      Any hint?

      Best regards

      Giampaolo
    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 9:57 AM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "bellavite" <bellavite@...> wrote:

        > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Giampaolo,
        > >
        > > Thanks for noticing that! The code references to "asc" and "desc"
        > > should be "yui-dt-asc" and "yui-dt-desc" respectively.
        >
        > well ok thanks...! But I'm getting a crazy searching where should I
        replace that values :(
        > I would like the connection manager sends only 'asc' and 'desc' and
        not the whole class
        > name, since i'm using a server side script reacting to asc and desc.
        >
        > Any hint?
        >
        > Best regards
        >
        > Giampaolo

        In the handlePagination function, change
        sortedBy.dir
        sortedBy.dir.replace('yui-dt-','')

        In the handleSorting function change
        sDir = (this.get("sortedBy").dir === "asc") ?
        sDir = (this.get("sortedBy").dir.indexOf("yui-dt-") !== -1) ?

        After myDataSource is constructed, add
        myDataSource.subscribe('responseParseEvent', function (args) {
        var meta = args.response.meta;
        if (meta && meta.sortDir) {
        if (meta.sortDir.indexOf("yui-dt-") !== 0) {
        meta.sortDir = "yui-dt-" + meta.sortDir;
        });

        Hope this helps,
        Luke
      • bellavite
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2 11:46 AM
          Hi Luke,

          yay! 8) it's working right now :) Thank you very much!

          Giampaolo