Localizing DataTable Paginator Text

  • cbrain2008
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 7:36 AM
      Hi There,

      Could somebody point me in the right direction regarding localizing
      strings in the YUI controls, specifically at the moment I would like to
      know how I can edit the following strings:

      << first< prev next >last >>

      On the paginator.

      Thanks for any support,

      Chris
    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 10:01 AM
        See the example Configuring the Paginator.

        and the API docs for each of the Paginator ui components you want to change the labels for, e.g. FirstPageLink.

        Hope this helps,
        Luke

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "cbrain2008" <chrisbrain@...> wrote:

        > Hi There,
        >
        > Could somebody point me in the right direction regarding localizing
        > strings in the YUI controls, specifically at the moment I would like to
        > know how I can edit the following strings:
        >
        > << first< prev next >last >>
        >
        > On the paginator.
        >
        > Thanks for any support,
        >
        > Chris

      • cbrain2008
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4 7:12 AM
          Perfect Luke,

          Thanks - I was able to add 4 configuration options to the paginator
          to alter the text as needed:

          myPaginator2 = new YAHOO.widget.Paginator({
          rowsPerPage: cfg.PageSize,
          firstPageLinkLabel: 'First Page',
          previousPageLinkLabel: 'Previous Page',
          nextPageLinkLabel: 'Next Page',
          lastPageLinkLabel: 'Last Page'
          });

          Cheers,

          Chris

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@...> wrote:

          > See the example Configuring the Paginator

          <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/pg_paginator_exhibi
          ti\
          > on.html> .
          >
          > and the API docs for each of the Paginator ui components you want to
          > change the labels for, e.g. FirstPageLink

          <http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Paginator.ui.FirstPa
          ge\