Dialog box is flickering on firefox

  • Thamizhinpan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      I'm trying to create a dialog with YUI. But unfortunately when it
      shows above a Flash (SWF) file it is flickering on firefox. How can I
      solve this problem? Can I show my dialog always above to that flash
      objects?
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
        Generally, setting the Flash movie's wmode attribute/parameter to transparent or opaque will let it play nice in the z-index world. You can see if that helps.

        - Satyen