Re: How to place a box within the dateCell of a calendar. Satyen Sir. please h

  • platinum.farooq
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Please reply.... Waiting For your reply....
      Thanks,
      Farooq

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "platinum.farooq"

      href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/container/assets/skins/sam/container.css">

      href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/calendar/assets/skins/sam/calendar.css">

      href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/button/assets/skins/sam/button.css"

      src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/yahoo-dom-event/yahoo-dom-event.js"></script>

      src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/calendar/calendar-min.js"></script>

      src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/utilities/utilities.js"></script>

      src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/button/button-min.js"></script>

      src="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.2/build/container/container-min.js"></script>

      > </HEAD>
      > <BODY class="yui-skin-sam">
      > <form name="DialogName">
      > <label for="event">Event:</label>
      > <textarea name="evententered"></textarea>
      > </form>
      > <script type="text/javascript">
      > var handleSubmit = function()
      > {
      > var ent=myDialog.getData().evententered;
      > document.write(ent);
      >
      > };
      >
      > var handleCancel = function()
      > {
      > this.cancel();
      > };
      > var calen=new YAHOO.widget.Calendar("calen");
      > calen.cfg.setProperty("close",true);
      > calen.cfg.setProperty("navigator",true);
      > calen.render();
      > calen.selectEvent.subscribe(handleSelect, calen, true);
      >
      > var myDialog=new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("myDialog",
      > { width : "300px",
      > fixedcenter : true,
      > visible : false,
      > modal: true,
      > constraintoviewport : true,
      > buttons : [ { text:"Create", handler:handleSubmit,
      > isDefault:true },
      > { text:"Cancel", handler:handleCancel } ]
      > } );
      > myDialog.render();
      >
      > function handleSelect(type,agrs,obj)
      > {
      > myDialog.cfg.setProperty("visible",true);
      >

      > }
      > </script>
      > </BODY>
      > </HTML>

    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
        Here's something I put together really quickly. It's really rough, - the markup and CSS for the table/cell contents needs to be modified - but you're welcome to use it as a starting point. Mainly it should give you an idea of how you can use the renderer infrastructure with an external data hash, to populate the event info.

        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/calendar/eventCalendar.html

        I'll probably spend some time in between things to clean it up, maybe create a formal Calendar example out of it.

        Regards,
        Satyen

        <platinum.farooq@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > {
        > this.cancel();
        > };
        > var calen=new YAHOO.widget.Calendar("calen");
        > calen.cfg.setProperty("close",true);
        > calen.cfg.setProperty("navigator",true);
        > calen.render();
        > calen.selectEvent.subscribe(handleSelect, calen, true);
        >
        > var myDialog=new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("myDialog",
        > { width : "300px",
        > fixedcenter : true,
        > visible : false,
        > modal: true,
        > constraintoviewport : true,
        > buttons : [ { text:"Create", handler:handleSubmit,
        > isDefault:true },
        > { text:"Cancel", handler:handleCancel } ]
        > } );
        > myDialog.render();
        >
        > function handleSelect(type,agrs,obj)
        > {
        > myDialog.cfg.setProperty("visible",true);

      • cheunghien84
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008

          My name is Hien Truong. I'm a new one on YUI Calendar.
          Thanks for your Calendar, it really help me a lot.
          I would like to know how to display a Weekly/Hourly calendar when we
          click on each cell of Month Calendar. Then, we choose a hour slot on
          Weekly/Hourly, the time will be added to Month Calendar.

          Very deeply thanks for your help.

          Thanks,
          HienTruong