CalendarGroup and doCellMouseOver problems

  • Besjon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 10:14 PM
      I'm trying to override the doCellMouseOver function for a 2 calendar
      group without success. Initially I tried:

      YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1.doCellMouseOver = function(e, cal) {
      alert("cell id = " + this.id);
      }

      but this never got called. Then realizing I was attaching the event
      to the group rather than the individual calendars, I tried this:

      YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1.pages[0].doCellMouseOver =
      function(e, cal) {
      alert(this.id);
      }
      YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1.pages[1].doCellMouseOver = function(e, cal) {
      alert(this.id);
      }

      I now get events fired, but they are fired by the calendar as a whole
      rather than each cell that is moused over. For example, the alert is
      'cal1Container_1' rather than 'cal1_1_cell2'

      Any suggestions?