Re: Found a Bug in Connection Manager, really Important!!!!!!

  • tssha
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 8:02 PM
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Dunior" <duniorsocarrasb@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello
      > I found this issue in yui 2.5.1 and in 2.5.2 in the connection manager
      > utility. I'm gonna give you the characteristics of the server I have
      > the system deployed, is a Debian ETCH/R3 with Apache 2.0.55, and I use
      > MySQL as a DataBase Manager. The error happens if I use IEE; with
      > firefox dosn't happen.
      > The problem is if I set to UTF8 the Apache's Default Charset, or the
      > DataBase Table's charset, the connection manager dosn't work. The line
      > where I found this bug in the connection-debug is the 793 line in the
      > 2.5.2 yui version. I post below the method where I found it, is
      > exactly where it says "obj.responseText = o.conn.responseText;".
      > Please developers, hope a quick answer because I don't know what to.

      <snip>

      Unfortunately, what you have posted is not revealing in identifying
      the problem. Can you post a functional example of your code which
      demonstrates this problem? What is the exact error message?

      Regards,
      Thomas
    • Dunior
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
        Man
        I'm really sorry, today morning I realize that the problem was in the
        charset's name, it was writen UTF8 insted of UTF-8. Now everything
        works fine, thanks for answer me so quick.

        Dunior