Re: Any of you can help me,,,,, please Have a look at this and help me out.. ple

  • platinum.farooq
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      Hi satyen Sir,

      http://platinum.farooq.googlepages.com/sample.html

      I have created this calendar using YU Library.I need one help here
      sir, Whenever we click a date on this calendar a dialog will be
      opened(Displayed). On that dialog a text area will be there. whenever
      we enter sometext into the textarea on the dialog it should be placed
      in a small box and it should be placed on that particular date just
      like in Google Calendar.
      And another task is, we should be able to drag that small box from a
      particular date to any other date.
      please help me in this task sir.You only can help me to achieve this.
      please tell how can i achieve this functionality. Or atleast tell,
      What should I use to achieve this.. please
      Thanking You sir,
      Farooq Pasha.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "platinum.farooq"