Re: What am I doing wrong here?

  • Vasu Adiga
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 10:27 AM
      I know how to make it work, that's not the issue. The issue is: Why is
      it not creating the layout that I want?

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "marcodontsaypolo"

      href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.1/build/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css"
      > > type="text/css">
      > > </head>
      > > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
      > > Maecenas sit amet metus. Nunc quam elit, posuere nec, auctor in,
      > > rhoncus quis, dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut dignissim, massa sit amet
      > > dignissim cursus, quam lacus feugiat.
      > > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
      > > Maecenas sit amet metus. Nunc quam elit, posuere nec, auctor in,
      > > rhoncus quis, dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut dignissim, massa sit amet
      > > dignissim cursus, quam lacus feugiat.
      > > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
      > > Maecenas sit amet metus. Nunc quam elit, posuere nec, auctor in,
      > > rhoncus quis, dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut dignissim, massa sit amet
      > > dignissim cursus, quam lacus feugiat.
      > > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas
      > > sit amet metus. Nunc quam elit, posuere nec, auctor in, rhoncus quis,
      > > dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut dignissim, massa sit amet dignissim
      > > cursus, quam lacus feugiat.
      > >
      > Hi, I am not sure how you want the layout to result but removing the
      > second <div class="yui-ge first"> and closing tab will also make it
      > work. If your stuck you can also try the grid builder -
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/builder/
      >
      > Thanks, marco

    • marcodontsaypolo
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31 11:53 AM
        I see what you mean. It seems that nesting yui-ge within yui-gc is
        causing the problem. It's adding the margin-left: 1.99%, if I remove
        that then the two right columns become top aligned - that is what
        you're trying to do correct? I'm not sure what the correct solution is
        but here is a hack:
        .yui-gc .yui-ge .yui-g{margin-left:0;}
      • Vasu Adiga
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31 10:26 PM