Newbie font question

  • Techno Sub
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm fairly new to the YUI library, and am trying to create a
      customization table for a community website that I run.

      What I'd ideally like to have is to have one 'row' per CSS style, and
      use something like the Rich Text Editor menu's Font name/size, style,
      and color buttons in each row.

      I've looked through the text editor itself, and elsewhere, but haven't
      as yet managed to find a way to do this.

      Can anybody point me in the right direction? Either an example or
      where to look (or even what to search for) would be great!

      Thanks in advance,
      -T.