Question of variable in a Calendar example.

  • sailer.shen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      In http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/formtxt.html, the
      used variable is YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1, when I copy these code,
      it cannot show the calendar in browser, but when I changed all
      YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1 to cal1, the calendar can be showed in
      browser.
      May I think it is a bug?
    • Bryce Fischer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2008
        On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 5:03 AM, sailer.shen <sailer.shen@...> wrote:
        > In http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/formtxt.html, the
        > used variable is YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1, when I copy these code,
        > it cannot show the calendar in browser, but when I changed all
        > YAHOO.example.calendar.cal1 to cal1, the calendar can be showed in
        > browser.
        > May I think it is a bug?

        Without seeing your code, not entirely sure.. But I'm sure you
        probably forgot to put this at the start:

        YAHOO.namespace("example.calendar");