Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI datatable questions

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2008
      You can specify the value/text values of a dropdown in the column definition
      for that dropdown.

      formatter:'dropdown', dropdownOptions:[{value:0,text:'No
      Value},{value:1,text:'First'}, ....]

      if you use the dropdown editor then you have to put those dropdownOptions
      under editorOptions
      editorOptions:{dropdownOptions:[{value:0,text:'No
      Value},{value:1,text:'First'}, ....]}

      There is no such thing for checkboxes and radios, it does not separate
      values and texts, it is a pending feature request

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1958914&group_id=165715&atid=836479