Re: Getting Uploader IO error

  • tssha
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "riku.tuominen"
      <riku.tuominen@...> wrote:

      > I get follwoing error when trying to do upload.
      >
      > IO error for file0:
      > HTTP status error for file0:
      > Progress for file0: 10334 / 10334
      > Started upload for file0
      > Files Selected: HTGD0004.txt;
      > Browsing for one or more files...
      >
      > That error do not give good starting point on what is wrong.
      > Any way to modify code to get better error logs?

      Are you serving uploader.swf from your own server? If not, see the
      following note from http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/uploader/:

      "The Uploader can only send data to servers in the same security
      sandbox as the uploader.swf file. If uploader.swf hosted by
      yui.yahooapis.com is used, then the server must contain a cross-domain
      permissions file allowing yui.yahooapis.com to upload files. By
      default, Uploader looks for uploader.swf in the assets directory in
      the same path as uploader.js, so if you're loading Uploader from
      yui.yahooapis.com you will be affected by this issue."

      Otherwise, serve "uploader.swf" from the same server/domain (instead
      of referencing the .swf from yui.yahooapis.com) that is serving your
      PHP pages.

      Regards,
      Thomas