Any of you can help me,,,,, please Have a look at this and help me out.. please.

  • platinum.farooq
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 10:02 PM
      Whenever a date is selected in the calendar a pop up should open
      asking to create an event just as in Google calendar . How can i
      achieve this functionality... or else atleast tell me how to create a
      popup using YUI.
      And another thing is that whenever we create event using the popup ,
      it should be saved in the calendar's date in a small box.. How can I
      achieve this?
      And in the last we should be able to drag the events from one day to
      another.. as in Google Calendar...
      please Help me..
      Thanks...
    • platinum.farooq
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 2:45 AM
        please help me... a need a good start and will be thank ful to
        you..please help me out....please.. once check my problem.. it might
        be nothing to you but mattters me alot..please help...

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "platinum.farooq"
        <platinum.farooq@...> wrote:

        > Whenever a date is selected in the calendar a pop up should open
        > asking to create an event just as in Google calendar . How can i
        > achieve this functionality... or else atleast tell me how to create a
        > popup using YUI.
        > And another thing is that whenever we create event using the popup ,
        > it should be saved in the calendar's date in a small box.. How can I
        > achieve this?
        > And in the last we should be able to drag the events from one day to
        > another.. as in Google Calendar...
        > please Help me..
        > Thanks...

      • platinum.farooq
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 11:27 AM
          Hi satyen Sir,

          http://platinum.farooq.googlepages.com/sample.html

          I have created this calendar using YU Library.I need one help here
          sir, Whenever we click a date on this calendar a dialog will be
          opened(Displayed). On that dialog a text area will be there. whenever
          we enter sometext into the textarea on the dialog it should be placed
          in a small box and it should be placed on that particular date just
          like in Google Calendar.
          And another task is, we should be able to drag that small box from a
          particular date to any other date.
          please help me in this task sir.You only can help me to achieve this.
          please tell how can i achieve this functionality. Or atleast tell,
          What should I use to achieve this.. please
          Thanking You sir,
          Farooq Pasha.