Re: Dynamic Load/Scroll DataTable

  • csdpdx
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      That is an intriguing idea. However, I am hoping to use a UI element
      that people are more familiar with (the browser's built in scroll bar).

      > You could set the Paginator containers to invisible and use a YUI
      Slider control to issue calls to Paginator.setPage to scroll through
      pages.

      > Satyam

      http://www.aprogrammersjournal.com/id/81/Scrolling+Data+Pagination+Using\
      +Ajax(extjs),+Json(jayrock)+and+Linq.aspx
      > (the above article covers more of the 'server-side' of things... I'm
      > more interesting in the client-side of things.)
      >
      > http://www.activewidgets.com/grid/
      > (this is a commercial product)
      >
      > Thanks for your time,
      > Scott