Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Cheap Domain Names

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Hubert,

      We delete all spam as soon as we see it and ban spammers from the forum.  That doesn't prevent a few spam messages from getting posted — and the ones that get posted, unfortunately, go out to all of us who are subscribed to the group by mail.

      Regards,
      -Eric

      On May 4, 2008, at 2:48 PM, Hubert Garrido wrote:

      --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, Sana<nattynozy05@ ...> wrote:

      > Visit [ http://ns.tools. googlepages. com/domain- registration ] for
      Cheap Domain Names

      > {If you cannot click on the link above, please copy & paste it into
      your browser address bar}

      that's SPAM in my records, is there any moderator anywhere?