XML declarative YUI ?

  • jbarciela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:39 PM
      Hello all,

      I have found this amazing project / idea called QxTransformer. Is an
      XSLT transformation from XML to code for the qooxdoo framework
      (qooxdoo.org, I'm sure you have heard of it)

      I found it reading this:
      http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/476925080056e4da#

      The first thing that came to my mind was: is there such a thing for
      YUI? but I couldn't find anything

      Does anybody here knows if there is an equivalent project for YUI?

      That is: (*declarative* XML) -> XSLT -> YUI code -> profit

      YUI adoption is fantastic, but with something like this it will be
      just silly not to use it

      Jaime