TREE - Custom Node Types

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      The only problem I see in creating custom node types and the example
      shown at :
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tasklist.html, the one
      with checkboxes, everyone know,

      how can I add extra columns to the html node (like a table)... I would
      be probably able if the node label (even if is a HTML) would be somehow
      CREATED IN A DIV WITH A FIX SIZE and followed by a extra div aligned at
      right of the first one just to be able to pass for exapmple a custom
      table made by a single row.... for each node. Should I try to modify
      the tree.js file or there is a other solution ?